Nine days until Christmas, have you finished shopping? Well, never mind that. Have you entered all these SUPER holiday book giveaways? There is no time to waste, many of these giveaways are ending shortly.
1) The Historical Holiday Blog Hop at Passages to the Past – This is the jackpot! FOUR fantastic prize packages each an overstuffed holiday stocking of super historical fiction titles (and I mean win a prize and take home more than a dozen historical novels). Check it out! The Sister Queens is part of oh-so-impressive “Prize Package #4.”
2) Over at Let Them Read Books you could win ANY historical title of your choice (valued $15 or less) shipped to you wherever you live (yes, this one is international folks). Jenny has some recommendations based on her favorite reads of the year if you are looking for suggestions.
3) At Tanzinites Castle Full of Books three lucky winners will chose two, gently-read titles each in another historical fiction giveaway.
4) Giveaway number four, at Peeking Between the Pages, has four fantastic historical titles on offer including books by Michelle Moran and yours truly.
5) And finally, if you are looking to step outside of the historical fiction box I have a pair of giveaways for you.
First, the authors of Book Pregnant are celebrating the “book baby” births of 2012 by hosting a giveaway of 2012 debuts. There are fourteen titles to choose from including literary fiction, women’s fiction, YA, historical fiction and more. At the moment there are more books on offer than entries—you have to like those odds.
Second, there is a very nice Books for Christmas giveaway at the blog of author Genevieve Graham featuring ten titles (including mine) across various genres and each with it’s own rafflecopter entry form. When you click the link you will be at the top of a string of posts, make sure to scroll down to see and enter all the contests.
I’ve just given you six excellent reasons to take a break from your baking and wrapping. GET TO IT!
As I mentioned in my last post, the marvelous Genevieve Graham is running a “Books for Christmas” promotion all month to introduce you to ten author’s whose books would make brilliant holiday gifts. She’s even offering you a chance to win their books to slip into the stockings of someone you love (or to install on your own bedside table as the case may be).
Today it’s my turn. Since you’re here at my blog I presume you’ve already met me (*waves cheerfully*). But if you haven’t read The Sister Queens yet here is your chance to have a sneak peek inside the book and meet Marguerite of Provence, Queen of France, on her WEDDING NIGHT! In addition, there is a chance for you to win the entire book for yourself or—if you’ve already read it (bless you)—to give as a holiday gift to a historical fiction lover on your list. When you arrive at Genevieve’s promotion page if I am not at the top of the post just scroll down — I am the December 7th feature.
Here’s an event that incorporates three of my favorite words – “free,” “books,” and “Christmas.” Author Genevieve Graham (Under the Same Sky & Sound of the Heart) has put together a marvelous two week celebration of books as holiday gifts—everyday a different author will be featured with an excerpt from her/his work and A BOOK TO WIN!!!
That’s TEN free books to be won. And on top of that, there are TWO triple-book grand prize packages on offer (entries for those opened today)!!! So that’s TWELVE chances to win (talk about the Twelve Days of Christmas!) Check out the author schedule below and check this link EVERYDAY for your chance to win another good book just in time for holiday gift-giving!
December 3rd — Joanna Bourne
December 4th — Pamela Callow
December 5th — MK McClintock
December 6th –Steve Vernon
December 7th – yours truly, Sophie Perinot
*** Weekend to do your shopping and wrapping (psst. . . buy books) ***
December 10th — Rona Altrows
December 11th — Kaki Warner
December 12th –Katherine S.Crawford
December 13th — Nya Rawlyns
December 14th Victoria Vane
PRIZE PACKAGES (entry period opened today): GRAND PRIZE #1 – Kaki Warner’s “Runaway Bride” series (3 books); GRAND PRIZE #2 – Pamela Callow’s “Kate Lange thriller series” (3 books)
Good luck all and never say I don’t share THE BEST giveaways and gift giving tips!