Tag: Books for Christmas
A “Wrap Up” of Places you Can Win Books (Including Mine) This Season
Nine days until Christmas, have you finished shopping? Well, never mind that. Have you entered all these SUPER holiday book giveaways? There is no time to waste, many of these giveaways are ending shortly.
1) The Historical Holiday Blog Hop at Passages to the Past – This is the jackpot! FOUR fantastic prize packages each an overstuffed holiday stocking of super historical fiction titles (and I mean win a prize and take home more than a dozen historical novels). Check it out! The Sister Queens is part of oh-so-impressive “Prize Package #4.”
2) Over at Let Them Read Books you could win ANY historical title of your choice (valued $15 or less) shipped to you wherever you live (yes, this one is international folks). Jenny has some recommendations based on her favorite reads of the year if you are looking for suggestions.
3) At Tanzinites Castle Full of Books three lucky winners will chose two, gently-read titles each in another historical fiction giveaway.
4) Giveaway number four, at Peeking Between the Pages, has four fantastic historical titles on offer including books by Michelle Moran and yours truly.
5) And finally, if you are looking to step outside of the historical fiction box I have a pair of giveaways for you.
First, the authors of Book Pregnant are celebrating the “book baby” births of 2012 by hosting a giveaway of 2012 debuts. There are fourteen titles to choose from including literary fiction, women’s fiction, YA, historical fiction and more. At the moment there are more books on offer than entries—you have to like those odds.
Second, there is a very nice Books for Christmas giveaway at the blog of author Genevieve Graham featuring ten titles (including mine) across various genres and each with it’s own rafflecopter entry form. When you click the link you will be at the top of a string of posts, make sure to scroll down to see and enter all the contests.
I’ve just given you six excellent reasons to take a break from your baking and wrapping. GET TO IT!